Skip to main content

The little birdie cards by DT Dhruvika

 Hello Crafty Folks,

I hope all of you are safe and crafting in your homes. It has been really tough during these unprecedented times. It is difficult as these numbers are tuning to known people who have been now struggling with lives. I thought of creating a fun Get Well Soon card with all of you.

Let's have a look at the card first.


To create this card you shall require the following:-

1. Dress My Craft Iris White Cardstock measuring 5.5 x 8.5 inches scored in half at the longer side at 4.25 inches.

2. Some Foliage Die Cuts/ Stamped images

3. Tubby Craft Birds Get Well Soon

4. Tooth Pick Qty 1

5. Thread of your choice to create a swing.

6. Tubby Craft Scalloped Clouds Stencils 

7. Tubby Craft Dye Inks Light Pink, Aqua Blue and Lawn Green

8. Nuvo Drops for embelishment (optional)

9. Semi Circle Die/ Semi Circle if you can handcut

10. Scissors, foam tape and Glue


To create the card, I first die cut the semi circle from the cardstock such that it is cut only from the front flap. I then stamped the bird image from the Tubby Craft Birds Get Well Soon Stamp set  on to the Dress My Craft Irish White Cardstock using the Tubby Craft Jet Black Dye Ink and then colored it with the alcohol markers. Once I was happy with the coloring I fussy cut it with scissors.

To create the background I stenciled it with the Tubby Craft Scalloped Clouds Stencils  using the Tubby Craft Dye Inks Light PinkAqua Blue. To create the bottom part ink blended with the gentlest of all with Tubby Craft Lawn Green.

To create the swing, I pierced the thread through the two holes and tied it to the toothpick and affixed with strong glue. And in the end, pasted the foliage at the edge of the semi circle and bird on the toothpick.

I stamped the image from the same stampset Tubby Craft Birds Get Well Soon Stamp set on to the brown cardstock and adhered on to the card base. 

To embellish the card I added the Nuvo drops.

Lets have a closer look



I have created Clean and Simple Card for my second card..

Let's have a look at the card first


To create this the card the supplies that you shall require are as follows:-
1. Dress My Craft White Iris Cardstock measuring 5x4 inches
4. Nuvo Drops

To create this card, I ink blended some Tubby craft Lemon Yellow Dye Ink and then created some sunrays using the edge of the acetate sheet and shifting it at 15 degrees .
I stamped the toucan on the White Iris Cardstock, colored it using the Copic Markers and then fussy cut it.
Once ready, I adhered all to the cardstock.
I added the sentiments from the same stampset Tubby Craft Birds Get Well Soon stamping it using the Tubby Craft Jet Black Dye Ink.
Finally adhered this panel on the 5.5x 4.25 inch Neenah Desert Cardstock.

The complete look of the card is here


Hope you like it, Please let me know in the comments below..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATC coins using mini stamps

Hello there, This is Priyadarshini here today, I have ATC coins here today using stamps from Tubby craft. I have used 3 different stamps to make these. They are easy and quick to make and absolute fun too. I have a common base here which is black cardstock and die cut small circle from white cardstock. I created different background for each using stencils and inks from Tubby craft.  What are Artist trading coins? They are miniature art created on 2.5"circle of heavy base cardstock.  ATC with stenciled background                      First, I stenciled the white cardstock using stencils and dye inks. Then added this to a black circle die cut.  Inks used are:  Turquoise ,  Olive green ,  Lavender violet I offset the stencil to get a a complete stenciled background. I stamped the images from  Lovely Owl  and  Butterfly Love  and coloured them with colour pencils.  To embellish, I added corrugated sheet,cotton gauze and twine.  To finish the coins, I added

Tubby Craft - Penguin Love - Birthday Cards by Deepti

Hello Everyone, I'm stopping by to share two birthday cards using cute Tubby Craft stamp called "Penguin Love" and "Birthday Wishes". I have used Masking technique to make both the cards. Card 1 To make this card, I die cut out the white card stock and stamped the penguins by masking them using Black tubby craft ink. Once satisfied, I stamped the balloons too and colored all these images using alcohol markers. After that I stamped the sentiment on white strip and adhered the same using foam tape along with washi tape. Glued it on Pista green card stock. Finally added some clear sequins to complete it. Here is my second card using same stamp set.. For this card also, I die cut out white card stock . Then I stamped the image and masked it to ink the background. After that I stamped the balloons and the sentiment. Added stamped and fussy cut gift too.  Finally adhered it on matching note card and added some matching s

Two amazing anniversary cards by Anushree

Hi Everyone !! Hope you all are doing good and crafting too. I have two cards for today. I have highlighted  different techniques for each card. Onto my first card, I have tried showcasing repeated stamping in a border style . I have used Plumeria Florals stamp set and Jet Black dye ink from Tubby craft to stamp the border first. Next I chose Imperial Red and Lead gray dye inks from Tubby Craft to color my florals. Sentiment is a die cut on Gold card stock and the card is embellished in gold peals. For border,I have adhered Gold border die cut to enhance the card on a black cardstock. Now onto my second card, I am using Checkered Stencil for the background .I have used rainbow colors from Tubby Craft Dye ink collection to put them on paper using blending brushes. I masked the center with a circle die cut before applying inks to the card base. Once stenciled background is ready,I removed the mask and stamped sentiment from Luc