Hope you are are doing good and are healthy.
Today I will be sharing a very fun tutorial of a project that can be used in many ways.
We'll be making embellishments using Tubby Craft Number stamps. We'll make not 1 but 7 different embellishments.
Let's get right into it. :)
1. Take your first stamp 'One Fun' and mount it to the acrylic block.
2. Stamp it using Waterproof ink pad on a watercolour paper.
3. Repeat the same for the other stamp sets: 'Looking Three', 'Jiving Five', 'Silly Six', 'Seven Heaven', 'Great Eight' and 'Nine World'.
4. Once all the images are stamped on a watercolour paper, you can use any colouring medium to colour the images. If you are using Alcohol-based markers then stamp using Tubby Craft Black ink pad.
I used Watercolors as I am very comfortable with them. Use any brand of watercolours to colour the images.
5. After colouring them, fussy cut them as precisely as possible.
6. Now I have 7 stamped, coloured and cut images of the Numbers.
7. After its, I check my stash and take out 7 pieces of coloured cardstock which colour coordinate with my coloured images.
8. I use a die-cutting machine and cut out that coloured cardstock into a circle and tag shapes.
9. Now its time to place my sentiments. I stamp them with Versamark ink on stripes of black cardstock and then heat emboss it using white embossing powder.
Then I heat set them using my Heat gun.
10. Then I assembled all the coloured cardstock and looked which ones will go best with which numbers. You have to work out your creative muscles here. :)
11. After you are happy with the designs, go ahead and stick everything together.
12. Use foam tape for giving dimension to the tags.
13. Punch a hole for the threads on the cardstock and use different colour ribbons and twines and thread them through the hole.
14. Check out all my images here for inspiration and I am sure you'll get the process.
If you make something inspired by this video, do tag @Tubby_craft and @huesofmemories on Instagram. Looking forward to all your creations.
Thank you !!
Keep crafting :)
Tubby Craft products are available at Tubby Craft website now: