Hello crafty friends!!
Devika here and today I am sharing the different ways in which you can use the stamp set from February release, Precious Treasure...the moment I saw this stamp set, I fell for it!
There are just endless ways in which you can use it.
I will also be sharing how you can use the different coloured Tubby Craft ink pads to create wonderful backgrounds and stamped images!
- Cut out a small rectangular window in a piece of white cardstock.
-I wanted to give it a "sea theme" hence opted for 2 shades of blue distress inks.
Blend them together by giving a darker shade at the bottom and lighter shade at the top.
-Sprint some small water droplets on the card and immediately lift it with a cloth/paper towel, to give it the bleached effect.
-Now the favourite part begins... stamp the sea shells with Tubby Craft Ink- Sapphire Blue at the base.
-For the base card, cover it with another shade of ink/colour.
-Position the Pearl stamp along with the sentiment and stamp it using Tubby Craft Ink- Jet Black.
Adding the window, just gives your project some more dimension and 3D effect :D
-Foam mount the pieces...and you have a beautiful sea themed card.
-This will be a perfect card to gift your mother this Woman Day! :D
Now that we have found the pearl, lets find the remaining treasure ;)
-Cut the paper at the edges to give it an ancient, worn out map type of a look.
-Blend this cardstock with a brown ink.
- Stamp the TREASURE stamp and fussy cut it. Colour it with any medium you are comfortable with.
- Bend the sentiment in a semi-circle shape and stamp it using Tubby Craft Ink- Jet Black.YES, you can bend these stamps in anyway you like to suit your need!
- Stamp the track using the stamp set from Adorable Runner, the bird from Talking Two and the Ship from Lift up Balloon.
All these stamps just completed the look flawlessly.
- Colour another cardstock base with yellow ink/colour.
- Foam mount the pieces..and find the treasure ;)
Hope you all loved these 2 different card inspirations for this february release.
Do leave your precious comments below and I will be back next week with 2 more cards using another stamp set from Feburary release!
Product used from the store:
Like always...keep crafting <3