Skip to main content

Wet and Dry embossing on Cards | DT Anushree

Hi Friends,

Anushree here, I am back on the blog. Today I have two cards which I made using new release by Tubby Craft. This one is released in January 2021.

Here is my first card




I have made this using 
Script stamp

Layered roses

I have prepared my background using script stamp and heat embossed in red powder.

I used Imperial red and Emerald green ink to ink my roses and heat embossed them in gold powder.

Sentiment is also heat embossed in gold powder.

I completed my card with some golden wire.

Here's my second card,



I have used
Dinosaur and Friends stamp set

To make my card, I first dry embossed the front panel in dots folder.

Next I cut that panel into two parts,creating a portion gap.

I added OHP sheet in between these layers.

I stamped all my images in Tubby Craft Jet Black ink and colored in alcohol markers.

I also added a tint of green grass color and blue sky to give interest to my card.

Hope you enjoyed both my cards.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree 










Comments