Hello Crafts Friends,
I hope all of you are enjoying various inspirations shared by our various DTs this month.
One of the most beautiful stamp sets for me is the Best Fishes Stamp set which is 3x2 inch small stamp but contains all the elements to create an underwater scene. Being a scuba diver myself, I totally love the unfathomable depths of the mystical oceans.
Let's have a look at the card first
- Stamps (Best Fishes by Tubby Craft)
- Cardstock (Electric Blue Cardstock 280 gsm, Sky Blue Cardstock 280gsm, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 180gsm)
- Acetate strip – 0.5 x 2.5 inches
- Coloring medium (Copic Markers)
- Tubby Dye Ink (Aqua Blue, Turquoise Blue, Chinese Blue, Lead Gray, Jet Black)
- Dies (Scalloped Circle Dies 4'' by Die Cuts and More and Stitched Circle Die by Lawn Fawn 3'')
- Die cutting machine
- Metal Brad
- Adhesives (Liquid Adhesive used here)
- Paper Trimmer
- Scoring tool
- Blending Tools
Cut and score cardstock:
Making the card
Please sit back and enjoy this video tutorial and try creating your own.