Welcome back to Tubby Craft Blog. I have 2 beautiful yet simple cards to share with you all today.
Steps to create this card:
- Cut a card base from thick cardstock. I have cut a square card base of size 3.5”*3.5” and then rounded the corners.
- Then on a separate piece of paper, I created a background by ink blending Tubby craft inks: Turquoise, Lavender Velvet and Sapphire Blue.
- Using a circle die that cuts out a leaves patter I die cut the ink blended piece.
- I then stamped the sentiment ‘You are Adorable’ from Tubby craft stamp set ‘Camelia layered flower’ on a white strip of paper.
- Then I assemble everything together as you can see in the card and our card is completed.
Steps to make this card:
- I make a card base of size 3.5”*2.5”.
- On a separate piece of paper, I create a background by ink blending on it using Tubby Craft inks: Imperial Red, Tangy Orange and Lemon Yellow.
- I use a double stitched rectangle die to cut the ink blended piece.
- From the Tubby craft stamp set ‘Camelia layered flower’ I stamp the foliage images using Black ink pad.
- I stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set and assemble the card as shown in the image.
I hope you guys liked these simple cards.
Thank you !! Keep crafting :)
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -