How are you doing? It's Piyu here and today I have a couple of pictorials of cards with backgrounds made using Tubby craft dye inks.
1. For making this card, I started with blending some Aqua Blue dye ink at some spots on a watercolor paper.
2. Then I added some Light Pink dye ink
3. Next I added Lemon Yellow dye ink
4. I stamped the number 4 from the "Darling Four" stamp set in Jet black dye ink.
5. I colored the image using copic markers and fussy cut it.
6. I stamped some décor images from the "Adorable Runner" stamp set in Aqua Blue, Light Pink and Lemon Yellow dye inks and fussy cut them.
7. I stamped the sentiment from the "Darling Four" stamp set onto the inked background and adhered a 2 way foam tape behind the number four.
8. I placed the number four at the center.
9. Finally I added some décor images.
1. I started with masking and blending Mustard Yellow dye ink to create sand layer.
2. Then I masked and blended Magenta dye ink
3. Then I created layers with masking and blending Aqua Blue dye ink
4. I stamped the images from "Precious Treasures" stamp set, colored them using copic markers and fussy cut them.
5. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set using Jet Black dye ink.
6. I adhered the images onto the inked background and added some details onto the sand using Copic markers and onto the shell using white gel pen.
I hoped you liked my cards and you will give these background techniques a try.
Here is the list of supplies used -
1. Jet Black dye ink