Skip to main content

Birthday Bash - Picture layout and Mini journals with GD Niharika

Hello everyone,

Good Morning!

Today we have a very special guest designer "Niharika Gupta" with us. She is the owner of Niharika Expressions, a boutique for handmade cards and scrapbooks. She is well known for her amazingly beautiful scrapbooks. She is an inspiration for many around the world. Apart from being a great crafter and scrapbooker, she is a beautiful person inside out. We are glad to have you with us and loved what you have created with Tubby Craft products. She has two fabulous projects to share with us to inspire you all for our ongoing Birthday Bash Challenge 1 - Celebration+Numbers. So, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy her creations!

Hi Friends,
Someone has rightly said, “ Creativity is more than just being different. 
Making the simple, awesomely simple – That’s Creativity.”
Heartfelt congratulations to Tubby Craft on turning ONE and It’s a pleasure to be here as a guest designer and be a part of the celebration. This post is also dedicated to my little princess as both my projects today are for her, it just became all the more exciting for me.
I have two amazingly cute inspirations for you all today, featuring the number stamps and ink pads from Tubby Craft. 
I am more into scrapbooking and mixed media, so I decided to use the inks little differently.  Now without further ado, let me take you to the projects one by one.

Project 1 - Picture Layout 



I have used elements from a very cute collection- Cute & Co. from Piatek Trzynastego and my daughter’s seventh birthday pictures for this layout. 




The “Seven Heaven” stamp just suited so well for this idea of making a layout for her room here. 




For the base I have used a white canvas and the background is created using the Tubby Craft Dye ink pads (Hot Pink, Chocolate Brown & Aqua Blue colors). 

These ink pads are extremely juicy, so I decided to dab some ink directly from the ink pad on an acetate sheet, spray some water on it, and then turned it on my canvas. 

I also used the Chocolate brown ink with some star and script stamps to add some interest here and there.

Here are some more close ups of my project.








Project 2 - Letter to you - Mini Journals





On to the second one, Letters to you- Mini Journals. 

Ever since my daughter is born, I have been writing letters to her on each of her birthdays. 
These number stamps have helped me turn them into mini journals. 



The letters are binded with elastic binding in these cute little booklet journals. I just love the way they turned out. 




I have colored these number stamps using the Tubby Craft dye ink pads (Lavender Violet, Chocolate Brown, Tangy Orange & Aqua Blue colors) itself (with a very little use of my markers to add the depth to the images). But as you can see in the picture below, all I had to do is, add layers of ink from the ink pads to have the shading effect in image. 

I dabbed some ink on an acetate sheet, and with a wet brush, I kept adding layers of color till I had the desired effect. 







Also, If you see the number stamps closely, you will be able to see three layers. Bottom two layers include the full stamp image, and the top-most third layer only has the cute critters, embossed with ball tool to add a little dimension to them.






That’s all about my projects guys. 
Once again, I would like to thank Tubby Craft for having me here. 
I hope you enjoyed and feel inspired to try some ideas from my post. 
If you do so, do let me know in the comments below, I will be so thrilled to hear from you. 

Supplies used from Tubby Craft -
One Fun

Talking Two

Looking three

Darling four

Jiving five

Silly six

Seven Heaven

Chocolate Brown

Hot Pink

Aqua Blue

Lavender Violet

Tangy Orange

Tubby craft products are available at following online retailers-


Join in Tubby Craft Birthday Bash Challenge 1 - Celebration + Numbers




Much thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. 
Love, Niharika

Comments

  1. This is outstanding!!👏🏻👏🏻
    So beautifully designed🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. This s one of the fantastic projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning projects
    Was waiting for so long to see your projects and now finally u posted and i got so happy to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello totally love with these projects.. it’s awsome❣️
    As I cud see in journal u Hvnt used chipboard.. so what gsm cardstock u took to make it firm??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita, this is 200 Gsm cardstock from Bazzilbasics :)

      Delete
  5. Very beautiful
    And special
    As it is for your own daughter
    Happy birthday to her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww!!!! These both projects are really super cute... Your little angel will treasure them forever.... Thanks so much for joining us in our Tubby Craft Birthday Bash Challenge and inspiring us with your wonderful creativity.... You are just awesome sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️
    Lots of love and hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    DT - Tubby Craft

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ATC coins using mini stamps

Hello there, This is Priyadarshini here today, I have ATC coins here today using stamps from Tubby craft. I have used 3 different stamps to make these. They are easy and quick to make and absolute fun too. I have a common base here which is black cardstock and die cut small circle from white cardstock. I created different background for each using stencils and inks from Tubby craft.  What are Artist trading coins? They are miniature art created on 2.5"circle of heavy base cardstock.  ATC with stenciled background                      First, I stenciled the white cardstock using stencils and dye inks. Then added this to a black circle die cut.  Inks used are:  Turquoise ,  Olive green ,  Lavender violet I offset the stencil to get a a complete stenciled background. I stamped the images from  Lovely Owl  and  Butterfly Love  and coloured them with colour pencils.  To embellish, I added corrugated sheet,cotton gauze and twine.  To finish the coins, I added

Tubby Craft - Penguin Love - Birthday Cards by Deepti

Hello Everyone, I'm stopping by to share two birthday cards using cute Tubby Craft stamp called "Penguin Love" and "Birthday Wishes". I have used Masking technique to make both the cards. Card 1 To make this card, I die cut out the white card stock and stamped the penguins by masking them using Black tubby craft ink. Once satisfied, I stamped the balloons too and colored all these images using alcohol markers. After that I stamped the sentiment on white strip and adhered the same using foam tape along with washi tape. Glued it on Pista green card stock. Finally added some clear sequins to complete it. Here is my second card using same stamp set.. For this card also, I die cut out white card stock . Then I stamped the image and masked it to ink the background. After that I stamped the balloons and the sentiment. Added stamped and fussy cut gift too.  Finally adhered it on matching note card and added some matching s

Two amazing anniversary cards by Anushree

Hi Everyone !! Hope you all are doing good and crafting too. I have two cards for today. I have highlighted  different techniques for each card. Onto my first card, I have tried showcasing repeated stamping in a border style . I have used Plumeria Florals stamp set and Jet Black dye ink from Tubby craft to stamp the border first. Next I chose Imperial Red and Lead gray dye inks from Tubby Craft to color my florals. Sentiment is a die cut on Gold card stock and the card is embellished in gold peals. For border,I have adhered Gold border die cut to enhance the card on a black cardstock. Now onto my second card, I am using Checkered Stencil for the background .I have used rainbow colors from Tubby Craft Dye ink collection to put them on paper using blending brushes. I masked the center with a circle die cut before applying inks to the card base. Once stenciled background is ready,I removed the mask and stamped sentiment from Luc