Here I start with these super simple yet gorgeous cards.
1. First stamped some layered flower and leaves from "Camelia layed flowers".
2. I used different shades of Tubby Craft Dye inks for stamping and and fussy cut all the elements.
3. Adhered all the elements along with a cute sentiment onto a piece of white card stock and finally added onto base card using double side foam tape.
4. To finish these lovely cards, I added some coloured flat back pearls at the end.
Layout "Star Bright"
1. I have used a pattern paper with dark shade as base and some texture paste to create background. I have coloured the background using Tubby Craft dye inks and some water.
2. Then stamped some layered flower and leaves from "Camelia layed flowers". I used different shades of Tubby Craft Dye inks for stamping and fussy cut all the elements.
3. Adhered all the elements around the image for creating some beautiful layers by using double side foam tape.
4. To finish this adorable layout, I added some coloured flat back pearls along with some metallic stickers.
Set of tags "Wishes"
1. I have used watercolour card stock for die cutting these tags.
2. Then added loads of Tubby Craft dye inks on each tags randomly and added some water for easy blending.
3. After drying, done some stamping using Tubby Craft Jet Black ink and "Floral elements" stamp set.
4. Added jute twine and some metallic stickers at the end.
These all projects are really super quick and easy to make. I hope you will get some inspirations for upcoming festive season.
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
Thanks so much for visiting us...
Dr Monika Shukla