Tasneem this side, with two cards using the Butterfly Love Stamp Set..
Rainbow colors are my most favorite and go-to Palette as they work well with any stamp and make beautiful backgrounds..
1. Take an A5 watercolor CS and cut into two.
2. On one of them, stamp the butterfly stamp using the Crimson Red Ink Pad.
3. With the same stamp, stamp using Tangy orange, then Lemon Yellow, Lawn Green and Finally Aqua Blue. The butterflies can overlap each other as per your choice.
4. Spritz water liberally until you get the desired effect.
5. Once done, I have splattered black ink and added the sentiment.
1. Take a watercolor CS, spritz water liberally and color using the inks in order of Lavender Purple , Sapphire Blue , Lawn Green, Lemon Yellow, Tangy orange and Crimson Red.
2. Heat emboss the butterflies using white EP.
3. I have further watercolored the butterflies to highlight them from the background.
4. Splatter few drops of black ink and I added a chippie as the sentiment.
5. The chippie was colored in Black and then I heat embossed it using clear EP.
I hope you enjoyed the cards and will give it a try!
Products used :