I am glad to come back on Tubby craft blog with my second post.Today I have two quick and lovely cards.They are definitely easy to make and elegant to gift.Let's move on to the first card now.
1.I have used Adorable runner stamp set for this card.All images are super crisp and fun to work with.
2. I have stamped the cake stamp on a white card stock and then used watercolors to fill in the colors before fussy cutting it.
3. The sentiment is also stamped on a separate white card stock with Tubby craft Lilac Purple ink.I have fussy cut that as well.Sentiment is from same stamp set.
4. Then I took a plain kraft card stock as base and adhered another kraft card stock with polka dots a little lesser in dimensions.On top of that I have adhered Tissue doily and a pattern paper cut in Victorian style.Lastly attached a round die cut before attaching the birthday image.
5. I have used clear glue to adhere everything in the card except the birthday image and sentiment,which are adhered with Double sided tape.
WooHoo...this was quick and fun.
1. For this card I have used Fancy sentiments stamp set,I heat embossed one of the sentiment on vellum sheet in white embossing powder.
2. I took a white card base and attached a rainbow panel which I created separately using paper scraps.
Fun and quick.Yes,both the cards were really fun to make and turned out pretty.Hope you also enjoyed the making.
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers:
Thanks for stopping by.