Devika here..Apologies for not being able to make a post last time, I hope you missed me :p
I am back today with a couple of greeting cards for this Mother's Day! :D
You can also follow me on these social media accounts:
Card 1: You inspire me
- Smoosh the ink pad on white cardstock. Make sure to cover all the area, no white spot of the cardstock should be left.
- Apply a darker shade of the same ink just to add depth to your card.
- Let it dry completely.
- Prep your inked cardstock with anti static powder and stamp the image from the "Floral penny" stamp set with the 1st shade of the ink you put on the cardstock.
- Sprinkle clear embossing powder and heat set it.
- Time for some magic ;)
- Use plain, clear water with watercolour brush and paint on the petals of the stamped image.
- The water lifts up the ink and you get a sort of a bleached image.
- Put more water to get more bleached colour but don't overdo it or the cardstock will peel as it's not water cardstock.
- Put this panel on another white cardstock, heat emboss the sentiment with Butterscotch embossing powder on black coloured cardstock and paste it onto the card.
- Creat a thin strip of Butterscotch colour by heat embossing the embossing powder on thin strip of white cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from the "Fancy Sentiments" stamp set with Tubby craft jet black ink pad.
Adhere everything together and you have a stunning, vibrant card to gift your mother this Mother's day!!
Card 2: You are extra ordinary
Many crafters couldn't make the card which I uploaded last time as they didn't have finger daubers/blending foams...so this video is a TREAT for them.
Use the ink pad itself to make the background.
Hop on to the video for the full tutorial.
Products used from the store:
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
I hope you all loved the inspirations this week for "Mother's day."
Thanks for stopping by :)
Do like, share and comment below.
Happy crafting <3