Skip to main content

Guest Design Post by Anu Thakur



Hello crafty people ! I hope you guys doing well !
A heartful thanks to TUBBY CRAFT for having me here as a guest designer.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME :
I am Anu (Crafter Anu). I reside in Delhi & am a full time crafter. I am a self taught independent artist. My area of work is mainly focused to paper crafting but i do keep playing with different art mediums. My current obsessions are stamping & cardmaking. I am the owner & founder @handmade love 

Today I am here at TUBBY CRAFT blog to share with you all a super cute envelope + card that i crafted using the tubby craft "ADORABLE RUNNER" stamp set & TUBBY DYE INK PADS. & the best thing is that i have its pictorial for you all ! yayy !!

A BIRTHDAY CARD + ENVELOPE :


Lets begin crafting :

STEP 1 : MAKING THE ENVELOPE


Here I took a 6x6 inches of pattern paper & made an envelope of it using my score board , where the A side is scored at 2 inches & B side at 2.5 inches & then i did some ink blending on the edges with tubby craft sapphire blue dye ink pad.

STEP 2 : STAMPING THE IMAGES



Stamp, color & fussy cut the following images from the tubby craft ADORABLE RUNNER stamp set.



Here I combined the two stamped cutouts. I adhered the balloon to the elephants trunk & the tiny candles on cake using some foam tape to give it some dimension.

STEP 3 : DECORATING THE ENVELOPE



Take another pattern paper to make grass background & adhere it to the bottom of the envelope.


Adhere the following stamped images as shown with foam tape to give dimension.

STEP 4 : MAKING THE CARD



Take a long piece of white cardstock measuring 4.25x6.5 inches & fold it into half. Take another piece of cardstock measuring 2.25x0.75 inches & score on the longer side at 0.5", 1", 1.5", 2" fold along the score line to make a hollow box. Take the box & adhere the same on the inside of the card previously made as shown in the picture.


Now adhere the cake image to the popped up box & add the sentiment below as shown.



Complete the card by adding a scalloped circle & sentiment on top.



& the card is ready to go inside the envelope.

I USED THE FOLLOWING SUPPLIES:




Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers - 


 MY EXPERIENCE USING TUBBY CRAFT STAMPS & INK PADS: 

  • The quality of stamps are superb. Crisp & clear images.
  • They really stick to the acrylic blocks well each time no matter how many times you stick & pull back & re stick it. 
  • I loved the sentiments made in the calligraphy fonts I'm fond of it & the stamp designs are super cute.
  • The dye ink pads comes in a lot of shades but for now i tried only 2-3 of them. The ones i tried my hands on i must say are appreciable.
  • They are economical (just rs.100) , widely available at many online craft stores, & most importantly amazing to work with.
  • Packaging is made good. The ink pads are handy, light weight & easy stack-able storage.
  • You can use them for stamping, coloring, ink blending, stenciling and what not.
 P.S. Trust me give it a try you guys will love to work with these stamps & ink pads.

So here that was all from me today. I hope you guys liked my card & i hope this review be helpful for you all. Do let me know if you have anything to say in the comment box below.
until next time ! happy crafting !




Comments

  1. Loved the way you explained everything!
    Easy to understand for anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely craft work and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ATC coins using mini stamps

Hello there, This is Priyadarshini here today, I have ATC coins here today using stamps from Tubby craft. I have used 3 different stamps to make these. They are easy and quick to make and absolute fun too. I have a common base here which is black cardstock and die cut small circle from white cardstock. I created different background for each using stencils and inks from Tubby craft.  What are Artist trading coins? They are miniature art created on 2.5"circle of heavy base cardstock.  ATC with stenciled background                      First, I stenciled the white cardstock using stencils and dye inks. Then added this to a black circle die cut.  Inks used are:  Turquoise ,  Olive green ,  Lavender violet I offset the stencil to get a a complete stenciled background. I stamped the images from  Lovely Owl  and  Butterfly Love  and coloured them with colour pencils.  To embellish, I added corrugated sheet,cotton gauze and twine.  To finish the coins, I added

Tubby Craft - Penguin Love - Birthday Cards by Deepti

Hello Everyone, I'm stopping by to share two birthday cards using cute Tubby Craft stamp called "Penguin Love" and "Birthday Wishes". I have used Masking technique to make both the cards. Card 1 To make this card, I die cut out the white card stock and stamped the penguins by masking them using Black tubby craft ink. Once satisfied, I stamped the balloons too and colored all these images using alcohol markers. After that I stamped the sentiment on white strip and adhered the same using foam tape along with washi tape. Glued it on Pista green card stock. Finally added some clear sequins to complete it. Here is my second card using same stamp set.. For this card also, I die cut out white card stock . Then I stamped the image and masked it to ink the background. After that I stamped the balloons and the sentiment. Added stamped and fussy cut gift too.  Finally adhered it on matching note card and added some matching s

Two amazing anniversary cards by Anushree

Hi Everyone !! Hope you all are doing good and crafting too. I have two cards for today. I have highlighted  different techniques for each card. Onto my first card, I have tried showcasing repeated stamping in a border style . I have used Plumeria Florals stamp set and Jet Black dye ink from Tubby craft to stamp the border first. Next I chose Imperial Red and Lead gray dye inks from Tubby Craft to color my florals. Sentiment is a die cut on Gold card stock and the card is embellished in gold peals. For border,I have adhered Gold border die cut to enhance the card on a black cardstock. Now onto my second card, I am using Checkered Stencil for the background .I have used rainbow colors from Tubby Craft Dye ink collection to put them on paper using blending brushes. I masked the center with a circle die cut before applying inks to the card base. Once stenciled background is ready,I removed the mask and stamped sentiment from Luc