Hello crafty people ! I hope you guys doing well !
A heartful thanks to TUBBY CRAFT for having me here as a guest designer.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME :
I am Anu (Crafter Anu). I reside in Delhi & am a full time crafter. I am a self taught independent artist. My area of work is mainly focused to paper crafting but i do keep playing with different art mediums. My current obsessions are stamping & cardmaking. I am the owner & founder @handmade love
Today I am here at TUBBY CRAFT blog to share with you all a super cute envelope + card that i crafted using the tubby craft "ADORABLE RUNNER" stamp set & TUBBY DYE INK PADS. & the best thing is that i have its pictorial for you all ! yayy !!
A BIRTHDAY CARD + ENVELOPE :
Lets begin crafting :
STEP 1 : MAKING THE ENVELOPE
Here I took a 6x6 inches of pattern paper & made an envelope of it using my score board , where the A side is scored at 2 inches & B side at 2.5 inches & then i did some ink blending on the edges with tubby craft sapphire blue dye ink pad.
STEP 2 : STAMPING THE IMAGES
Stamp, color & fussy cut the following images from the tubby craft ADORABLE RUNNER stamp set.
Here I combined the two stamped cutouts. I adhered the balloon to the elephants trunk & the tiny candles on cake using some foam tape to give it some dimension.
STEP 3 : DECORATING THE ENVELOPE
Take another pattern paper to make grass background & adhere it to the bottom of the envelope.
Adhere the following stamped images as shown with foam tape to give dimension.
STEP 4 : MAKING THE CARD
Take a long piece of white cardstock measuring 4.25x6.5 inches & fold it into half. Take another piece of cardstock measuring 2.25x0.75 inches & score on the longer side at 0.5", 1", 1.5", 2" fold along the score line to make a hollow box. Take the box & adhere the same on the inside of the card previously made as shown in the picture.
Now adhere the cake image to the popped up box & add the sentiment below as shown.
Complete the card by adding a scalloped circle & sentiment on top.
& the card is ready to go inside the envelope.
I USED THE FOLLOWING SUPPLIES:
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
MY EXPERIENCE USING TUBBY CRAFT STAMPS & INK PADS:
- The quality of stamps are superb. Crisp & clear images.
- They really stick to the acrylic blocks well each time no matter how many times you stick & pull back & re stick it.
- I loved the sentiments made in the calligraphy fonts I'm fond of it & the stamp designs are super cute.
- The dye ink pads comes in a lot of shades but for now i tried only 2-3 of them. The ones i tried my hands on i must say are appreciable.
- They are economical (just rs.100) , widely available at many online craft stores, & most importantly amazing to work with.
- Packaging is made good. The ink pads are handy, light weight & easy stack-able storage.
- You can use them for stamping, coloring, ink blending, stenciling and what not.
So here that was all from me today. I hope you guys liked my card & i hope this review be helpful for you all. Do let me know if you have anything to say in the comment box below.
until next time ! happy crafting !