Hello everyone! It's Berina here today with 2 cards using the Floral Peony stamp set. That is a beautiful stamp set which has 2 flower stamps - 1 big and 1 small, few cute leaves and some lovely sentiments.
Here's how I made this card:
- Stamped and emboss the small and large flowers and a few leaves on vellum and fussy cut them. I used white pearl embossing powder.
- Color on the back of the images with Copic markers. I used only the dark colors.
- Die cut a oval in the center of a piece of grey cardstock and emboss it with a frame embossing folder.
- Adhere the embossed grey card stock on to a top folding A2 card base. Stamp the sentiment on the oval aperture with Tubby Craft Jet Black ink.
- Adhere the fussy cut flowers and leaves.
For my second card, I decided to do Copic coloring. Here's how I made this card:
- Make masks for the flowers and the leaves. Cut a oval window on a piece of copy paper and position it in the center of a piece of white cardstock and trace the oval for guideline.
- Stamp the flowers and leaves (use the masks wherever necessary) using second generation stamping. I used light pink ink for the flowers and lemon yellow ink for the leaves.
- Mask all the flowers and the leaves. Now use the copy paper with the oval window to mask the outer part of the card stock. Blend the Tubby Craft lavender violet on to the oval aperture.
- Remove all masks and stamp the sentiment with the Tubby Craft Jet Black ink
- Adhere the white card stock on to a top folding A2 card base.
Aren't these flowers so pretty? I loved coloring them.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Tubby Craft Supplies