Hello crafty friends!
Devika here and today I will share 3 different ways in which Tubby Ink pads can be used along with it's February release stamp sets.
CARD 1: Dreamy Sky
- Take a white cardstock.
- Make a cloud stencil with the masking sheet/post it notes. Use Tubby ink pad- Sapphire blue along the "clouds stencil" and cover the whole background with it.
- Use Tubby ink pad- Lemon yellow through the Rays stencil.
- Stamp the images and the sentiment from the "Lift up Balloon" stamp set, fussy cut them and colour them.
- Foam mount the cuts outs.
CARD 2: Follow your dreams
- Die cut at least 5 layers of circles and stick them together.
- Cover it with resist ink, sprinkle 1st layer of clear embossing powder and heat set it.
- While it's still hot, put 2nd layer of clear embossing powder. Repeat it minimum 5 times.
- Smoosh the Tubby ink pads- Imperial red, lemon yellow and hot pink on to the circle after it has cooled down.
- Heat set the inks and see the magic unfold ;)
- It creates a faux pour effect which is really very cool! And tubby craft ink pads are just perfect for this magical technique!
- Put another layer of inks after the 1st later has cooled down.
- Stamp "Follow your dreams" on to to the circle.
- Create a background on the base white cardstock with Lemon yellow ink through the stencil.
- Foam mount the circle and stamp the sentiments from the "Sentiments" stamp set.
- Now you are all set to follow your dreams ;) :D
CARD 3: Dreamy gift tags
- Heat emboss the stamp with any coloured embossing powder on white coloured gift tags.
- Colour them with Tubby craft ink pads.
- I loved the way these ink pads worked perfectly with the embossed surface!
- To give a vintage look, put Chocolate Brown ink on the sides...this ink set has become my all time favourite which you will see me using it on most of my projects!
Hope you liked the Dreamy land I created today :)
Do leave your comments below and don't forget to like and share this post!
We will meet next time with the March release.
Until then, happy crafting <3
Products used from the store: