Hope you all are having a great day!
I am happy to introduce our first design team member - Devika Gujral.
She is a self-taught crafter and entrepreneur. She has her own craft startup, House of Illusion where she personally conducts decoupage, stamping, stencilling and mixed media workshops. Her cute and simple style is reflected in all her designs.
Today she has two beautiful cards to display. Over to you Devika.....
I am Devika and super excited to be part of Tubby Craft Design Team. I have a ravenous appetite for anything crafty. From my house to heart, everything is overflowing with crafty-ness. I like to use stamps, stencils and love to experiment with ink blends on anything that can’t move. I also exhibit my creations at lifestyle exhibitions around the country.
In today's post i will be sharing two cards featuring Adorable Runner and Manika stamp set. Let's start with Card 1.
Card 1 - Shaker Card With Adorable Runner Stamp Set -
- Cut out a base on white card stock.
- Die cut 2 layers of white card stock, 1 layer of foam adhesive in Circle shape and 1 acetate sheet in a square shape
- Make a background using distress inks on the white card stock which is used as a base for this card.
- Stamp the balloon and cake stamp in 3 different coloured inks on the area which will show through the die cut circle.
- Place the foam adhesive on the base card stock.
- Fill up the circle die cut area with sequins/sprinkles.
- Use distress ink at the uppermost layer of the card and sprint a title bit of water to give it a 3D and bleached look.
- Mount this layer on top of the layer with the acetate sheet.
- Foam mount the fussy cut coloured images from the Adorable Runner Stamp Set and stamp the sentiments on the card.
Card 2 - with Manika Stamp Set -
I absolutely loved the sentiments as they can be used for any occasion. Hence this stamp set can be used for multiple occasions.
- Make the background by applying some distress ink through the stencil.
- Stamp the lady stamp and the sentiments from the stamp set on white card stock and fussy cut them.
- Colour the Lady stamp with distress inks.
- Foam mount all the cut outs on the base card.
- You now have a pretty card to gift a girl.
Products used from the store:
That's it for today. I hope you too loved the stamps just like i do.
Thanks for stopping by!