This is Priya for Priya-n-Papers. It is my last GD post for Tubby Craft. Today, I have 2 very colorful flip cards to share using Tubby Craft stamps and Inks. Flip cards are fun to make and opens up with added dimensions. It has a linked window in the middle which flips when you open the card! How cool! isn't it? For both the cards, I have made my own backgrounds using Tubby Craft inks. At the end, I will have a wrap up of my experience with Tubby Craft inks.
Card 1 :Just Because I love You Card
This is how it looks from inside when you open it. I have decorated the inside as well to complete the card.
For this card I used One Fun stamp set. This is my personal favorite among Tubby Craft stamps. This is apt to create 1st birthday cards and I think this is quite unique which I have not seen any stamp company making it.
This is how flip card will open up! I couldn't resist myself to ink blend a standalone balloon for inside!
Tubby Craft Inks Wrap Up :
I was super thrilled when Shruti informed me about launch of quality and affordable made in India craft dye inks and wanted to try it badly. Believe me guys, these are must-haves in every card maker's stash because of it's super cool properties.
Ink Properties :
1. Crisp impressions while stamping
2. Water reactive and appropriate for water coloring
3. Vibrant colors
4. Copic and Zig marker friendly
Ink Uses :
1. Solid Stamping
2. Watercoloring outlined images
3. Ink blending with/without stencils to create your own pattern papers.
4. Make your own color cardstock if you don't have a particular color or you want cardstock matching your ink color. Like in 1st card, I made grass by ink blending Lawn Green ink pad over a white piece of cardstock.
The possibilities with these inks are limitless.
1. Tubby Craft inks comes with color labelling, so you don't have to spend time organizing and labelling the ink boxes. Just look at the color label and pick your favorite!
2. Tubby Craft ink pad has little grooves at the lid which helps to stack these easily. It creates a locking mechanism which helps in stacking them on top of each other. I also like the shape of the ink box personally, it has little curves on both sides which makes a grip with fingers and makes it easy to handle the lid/inkpad.
Rs. 100/- per ink pad! Can you believe it? Now you have no excuse to have it in your stash!
Products Used :
One Fun Stamp Set
Giraffe Love Stamp Set
Tubby Craft Inks
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!