Skip to main content

Accordion Polaroid Frame Card

Hello Crafty Folks, 

December is a birthday month of Tubby Craft and we have launched a well thought especially crafted crafty kit in collaboration with Dress My Craft with the Love Theme. 

I hope all of you enjoyed my live session as much as I loved interacting with you all creating the wine bottle holder using the same kit. So the another product that we create today is an Accordion Polaroid Frame Card.

So let's have a look at the card first. 







Supplies are included in the kit

Cardstocks
Iris White Cardstock 12x 12 inch sheet - 1

Patterned Paper
6x6 Love Blooms Paper Pad

Stencil
Tubby Craft Brick Wall Stencil

Dies
Spellbinders Hemstitched Dies/ Or any Infinity Rectangle Die Cut

Stamps
Tubby Craft Love Roses

Inks 
Tubby Craft Jet Black Dye Ink
Tubby Craft Lead Gray Dye Ink
Tubby Craft Imperial Red Dye Ink

Coloring Medium as per choice
Scissors, 3D foam tape, thin double sided tape and glue

Measurements & Scorings to be cut for the cardstock and Pattern Paper

Large Bellows
Iris White Paper: 1 panel measuring 5 1/2 x 12 inches to be scored at 4 inches on either end of the 12 inches
1 panel of 5 1/2 x 41/2 to be scored at 1/2 inch on 41/2 inch

Small Bellows
Pattern Paper: 3 panels measuring 6x 3 1/4 inches each to be each from the pattern of your choice to be scored at 1/2 inches and 3 1/4 inch

Border for the Large Bellows

16 strips of 1/4 inch width and 51/2 inch length

Back and Front Panel
Iris Paper: 2 panels measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 each

Creating the Card

Please visit the Tubby Craft YouTube Channel to have a detailed tutorial. Here is a complete look of the card



Finishing my Card

I then stamped the With You I get the Best of Both Worlds Sentiments using the jet black dye ink.

I added the clear Nuvo Drops to imitate the dew drops and embellished using the sequins included in the kit.


And our card is ready.. Do let us know in the comments below if you like card.. 😊

Till then stay safe and stay crafty. 

All the products listed here can be clicked and bought from the Tubby Craft website on the steal the deal offer price of just 1250/- good enough to make at least 10 projects. 

Tubby Craft Love Theme Kit



Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -



Comments

  1. I am extremely impressed together with your writing skills as smartly as with the structure to your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it’s rare to look a great weblog like this one nowadays.. snap frames

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ATC coins using mini stamps

Hello there, This is Priyadarshini here today, I have ATC coins here today using stamps from Tubby craft. I have used 3 different stamps to make these. They are easy and quick to make and absolute fun too. I have a common base here which is black cardstock and die cut small circle from white cardstock. I created different background for each using stencils and inks from Tubby craft.  What are Artist trading coins? They are miniature art created on 2.5"circle of heavy base cardstock.  ATC with stenciled background                      First, I stenciled the white cardstock using stencils and dye inks. Then added this to a black circle die cut.  Inks used are:  Turquoise ,  Olive green ,  Lavender violet I offset the stencil to get a a complete stenciled background. I stamped the images from  Lovely Owl  and  Butterfly Love  and coloured them with colour pencils.  To embellish, I added corrugated sheet,cotton gauze and twine.  To finish the coins, I added

Tubby Craft - Penguin Love - Birthday Cards by Deepti

Hello Everyone, I'm stopping by to share two birthday cards using cute Tubby Craft stamp called "Penguin Love" and "Birthday Wishes". I have used Masking technique to make both the cards. Card 1 To make this card, I die cut out the white card stock and stamped the penguins by masking them using Black tubby craft ink. Once satisfied, I stamped the balloons too and colored all these images using alcohol markers. After that I stamped the sentiment on white strip and adhered the same using foam tape along with washi tape. Glued it on Pista green card stock. Finally added some clear sequins to complete it. Here is my second card using same stamp set.. For this card also, I die cut out white card stock . Then I stamped the image and masked it to ink the background. After that I stamped the balloons and the sentiment. Added stamped and fussy cut gift too.  Finally adhered it on matching note card and added some matching s

Two amazing anniversary cards by Anushree

Hi Everyone !! Hope you all are doing good and crafting too. I have two cards for today. I have highlighted  different techniques for each card. Onto my first card, I have tried showcasing repeated stamping in a border style . I have used Plumeria Florals stamp set and Jet Black dye ink from Tubby craft to stamp the border first. Next I chose Imperial Red and Lead gray dye inks from Tubby Craft to color my florals. Sentiment is a die cut on Gold card stock and the card is embellished in gold peals. For border,I have adhered Gold border die cut to enhance the card on a black cardstock. Now onto my second card, I am using Checkered Stencil for the background .I have used rainbow colors from Tubby Craft Dye ink collection to put them on paper using blending brushes. I masked the center with a circle die cut before applying inks to the card base. Once stenciled background is ready,I removed the mask and stamped sentiment from Luc