Skip to main content

Floral card and underwater scene card - - Dhruvika

 Hello Crafty Folks..

I hope you are having a great time with our latest October release and with so many inspirations..

My first card is a clean and simple floral card using the Tubby Craft Bloom Stamp. This is a beautiful stamp with an Iris flower and a bud. 

Let's have a look at the card first. 


For this card, I stamped the flowers on the water color paper and colored it using the water colors from my stash.

After I was satisfied with the water coloring I fussy cut the image and kept it aside. Then I stamped the doodled vertical lines on a side folding note card measuring 4.25x 5.5 inches Neenah solar white  cardstock. To add a little drama I changed the green pigment to the lightest available in my stash to color the doodled leaves. 

I splattered some watercolour using black and ripe plum water color on the background for the added interest. I then pasted the fussy cut flowers on the cardstock using the 3D foam tape.

I gold heat embossed the sentiments from the same stamp set SENDING KIND WISHES on a black cardstock and pasted on the left of the flowers. 

Hope you like it. 

My second card is an underwater scene card that contains all the elements from the Tubby Craft Best Fishes Stamp Set.

Let's have a look at the card


This is a simple card using all the shades of Blue Dye Ink and trust me they are amazing. The inks that I used are Tubby Dye Chinese Blue, Aqua and Turquoise and they wonderful and sufficient o create the scene.

To start with i used a Side Folding Note card measuring 4.25x5.5 inches Neenah Solar white cardstock. 

I blended in Tubby Dye Chinese Blue, Aqua and Turquoise and ensured the darker shades are at the bottom to represent the deep oceans. I stamped the two fishes from the stamp set on the Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored suing the copic markers. I fussy cut it and kept it aside.

I then silver heat embossed the school of fish at two places to add interest. Similarly I green heat embossed the oceanic plants. The shells were heat embossed in coral pink and yellow for added glow and interest.

To add the sun rays from the top I stencilled the rays using the hero arts unicorn pigment ink. I also splattered white ganache and dark blue ganache to represent the bubbles.

I stuck the fishes using the 3D foam tape as if they were speaking. I stamped the sentiments from the same stamp set FISH YOU WERE HERE.

I hope you liked the cards, please let us know in the comments below.

Till then Stay Home, Stay Crafty. 

All the products listed here can be clicked and bought from the Tubby Craft website. Additionally, I have also Tubby Crafts products used are below:-



 


Aqua Dye Ink


 




You can visit https://www.tubbycraft.com/ for the the supplies.

Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATC coins using mini stamps

Hello there, This is Priyadarshini here today, I have ATC coins here today using stamps from Tubby craft. I have used 3 different stamps to make these. They are easy and quick to make and absolute fun too. I have a common base here which is black cardstock and die cut small circle from white cardstock. I created different background for each using stencils and inks from Tubby craft.  What are Artist trading coins? They are miniature art created on 2.5"circle of heavy base cardstock.  ATC with stenciled background                      First, I stenciled the white cardstock using stencils and dye inks. Then added this to a black circle die cut.  Inks used are:  Turquoise ,  Olive green ,  Lavender violet I offset the stencil to get a a complete stenciled background. I stamped the images from  Lovely Owl  and  Butterfly Love  and coloured them with colour pencils.  To embellish, I added corrugated sheet,cotton gauze and twine.  To finish the coins, I added

Tubby Craft - Penguin Love - Birthday Cards by Deepti

Hello Everyone, I'm stopping by to share two birthday cards using cute Tubby Craft stamp called "Penguin Love" and "Birthday Wishes". I have used Masking technique to make both the cards. Card 1 To make this card, I die cut out the white card stock and stamped the penguins by masking them using Black tubby craft ink. Once satisfied, I stamped the balloons too and colored all these images using alcohol markers. After that I stamped the sentiment on white strip and adhered the same using foam tape along with washi tape. Glued it on Pista green card stock. Finally added some clear sequins to complete it. Here is my second card using same stamp set.. For this card also, I die cut out white card stock . Then I stamped the image and masked it to ink the background. After that I stamped the balloons and the sentiment. Added stamped and fussy cut gift too.  Finally adhered it on matching note card and added some matching s

Two amazing anniversary cards by Anushree

Hi Everyone !! Hope you all are doing good and crafting too. I have two cards for today. I have highlighted  different techniques for each card. Onto my first card, I have tried showcasing repeated stamping in a border style . I have used Plumeria Florals stamp set and Jet Black dye ink from Tubby craft to stamp the border first. Next I chose Imperial Red and Lead gray dye inks from Tubby Craft to color my florals. Sentiment is a die cut on Gold card stock and the card is embellished in gold peals. For border,I have adhered Gold border die cut to enhance the card on a black cardstock. Now onto my second card, I am using Checkered Stencil for the background .I have used rainbow colors from Tubby Craft Dye ink collection to put them on paper using blending brushes. I masked the center with a circle die cut before applying inks to the card base. Once stenciled background is ready,I removed the mask and stamped sentiment from Luc