Skip to main content

MEET DESIGN TEAM MEMBER - DHRUVIKA | Thank You Cards

Hi All,

I am back to introduce another Design Team Member - Dhruvika Raj.

 She is an aeronautical engineer, loves traveling and adventurous, certified mountaineer, scuba diver and a paraglider. She loves to explore the skies, lands and the deep oceans all across the world. Paris and Lisbon are her favourite cities for the art that these cities exhibit. She is currently posted to Bangalore which is due to the urban nomadic lifestyle that she has, owing to serving the nation as a proud soldier of the Indian Air Force.

Follow her at following social media channels -

Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Youtube

Over to Dhruvika....

Hello Dear Crafty Friends,

I am Dhruvika and too excited to share my first post as Tubby Craft Design Team Member. I hope all of you are safe and feeling crafty.

Since it is Fall, I decided to share some quick ideas to create a series of Thank you cards. These Thank You cards are created using ink blending, die cutting, stenciling and stamping techniques.

Here's my first card



This is a side folding 4.25x 5.5 inch card. To create this card, I die cut 4.25x5.5 inch cardstock using a wonky die. I then prepared background by ink blending using Olive Green, Lawn Green, Lemon Yellow Dye Inks by Tubby Craft.

I then die cut a scalloped circle from a glitter paper to add a little structure to the card.

Now, time for some stamping, I stamped the florals from the Plumeria Florals Stampset using the Tubby Craft Jet Black Dye on the watercolor paper and let it dry for 10 minutes. I then smooshed some Hot Pink and Light Pink Dye on to the Stamping Block little water to start coloring. I then added some highlights using the Lemon Yellow Dye Ink. The leaves were colored using Lawn Green Dye Ink.

After I was happy with the coloring, I fussy cut the image. To assemble the card, I stuck the scalloped circle die cut and the fussy cut images using the 3D foam tape. I stamped the delicate and small Thank You sentiments in Jet Black Dye Ink inside the scalloped circle.

This panel was then stuck on 11x 4.5 inch cardstock, scored at 5.5 inches. And the card is ready.

Here's a closer look of the card.

My Second Card


I created this top folding 4.25 x 5.5 inch Thank You card with simple techniques of stenciling.

I decided to keep the color scheme of the Fall with the orange, pink, red and the brown. So, I started with stenciling on a white cardstock using then Tubby Craft Leafy Stencil with Tangy Orange, Hot Pink, Imperial Red Dye Ink  from top to bottom in the same order. I then cut this panel in 45 degrees from the top and the right bottom.


I then pasted this panel on the Kraft card stock aligning from right top and left bottom corner. To add the sentiments I die cut the Thanks in the black card stock and pasted with the liquid adhesive.

These are the closer look of the card


I hope you liked the cards, please let us know in the comments below.

Till then Stay Home, Stay Crafty. 

All the products listed here can be clicked and bought from the Tubby Craft website. Additionally, I have also Tubby Crafts products used are below:-

 

 
You can visit https://www.tubbycraft.com/ for the the supplies.
Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -


 

Comments

  1. Exellent Post
    Thanks For Sharing Post



    New Blog Submission Site - New Blog Submission Site

    New Forum Submission Site - New Forum Submission Site

    New Article Submission Site - New Article Submission Site

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ATC coins using mini stamps

Hello there, This is Priyadarshini here today, I have ATC coins here today using stamps from Tubby craft. I have used 3 different stamps to make these. They are easy and quick to make and absolute fun too. I have a common base here which is black cardstock and die cut small circle from white cardstock. I created different background for each using stencils and inks from Tubby craft.  What are Artist trading coins? They are miniature art created on 2.5"circle of heavy base cardstock.  ATC with stenciled background                      First, I stenciled the white cardstock using stencils and dye inks. Then added this to a black circle die cut.  Inks used are:  Turquoise ,  Olive green ,  Lavender violet I offset the stencil to get a a complete stenciled background. I stamped the images from  Lovely Owl  and  Butterfly Love  and coloured them with colour pencils.  To embellish, I added corrugated sheet,cotton gauze and twine.  To finish the coins, I added

Tubby Craft - Penguin Love - Birthday Cards by Deepti

Hello Everyone, I'm stopping by to share two birthday cards using cute Tubby Craft stamp called "Penguin Love" and "Birthday Wishes". I have used Masking technique to make both the cards. Card 1 To make this card, I die cut out the white card stock and stamped the penguins by masking them using Black tubby craft ink. Once satisfied, I stamped the balloons too and colored all these images using alcohol markers. After that I stamped the sentiment on white strip and adhered the same using foam tape along with washi tape. Glued it on Pista green card stock. Finally added some clear sequins to complete it. Here is my second card using same stamp set.. For this card also, I die cut out white card stock . Then I stamped the image and masked it to ink the background. After that I stamped the balloons and the sentiment. Added stamped and fussy cut gift too.  Finally adhered it on matching note card and added some matching s

Two amazing anniversary cards by Anushree

Hi Everyone !! Hope you all are doing good and crafting too. I have two cards for today. I have highlighted  different techniques for each card. Onto my first card, I have tried showcasing repeated stamping in a border style . I have used Plumeria Florals stamp set and Jet Black dye ink from Tubby craft to stamp the border first. Next I chose Imperial Red and Lead gray dye inks from Tubby Craft to color my florals. Sentiment is a die cut on Gold card stock and the card is embellished in gold peals. For border,I have adhered Gold border die cut to enhance the card on a black cardstock. Now onto my second card, I am using Checkered Stencil for the background .I have used rainbow colors from Tubby Craft Dye ink collection to put them on paper using blending brushes. I masked the center with a circle die cut before applying inks to the card base. Once stenciled background is ready,I removed the mask and stamped sentiment from Luc