WHO WE ARE:
Tubby Craft aspires to provide innovative and multipurpose craft supplies to art enthusiasts, artists and crafter's all over the globe catering to their needs and interest. Our product range includes premium dye ink pads, high quality photo-polymer stamps, stencils and acrylic blocks.
We are looking for dreamers who can imagine beyond the real & can create magic with our products. Our dream designers should have advanced crafting skills & specialize in the at following crafting niches:
- Stamping & Card making - Effortless stamping & different techniques of card making.
- Coloring (stamped images) - Decent coloring skills with pencils, markers or watercolors.
- Content writing (for blogs) - Project description through step by step written instructions paired with photos.
- Photography (for Instagram) - Clean & decent pictures of the final projects.
- Video making (for YouTube) - Project Tutorial through video (voice over recommended)
- Must be able to complete design team term i.e from September 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021. (with an option to extend on mutual consent)
- Must be able to create 2-3 blog post per month based on provided monthly product releases, during the term with minimum 2 projects per post.
- Ability to write concise step by step tutorial post with pictures or make video tutorial. able to make video tutorial at least once a month.
- Able to work with established schedules, meet deadlines and follow posting guidelines.
- Must have a active blog, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Ability to have good photography skills and basic editing skills (to adjust , size, crop and watermark the images)
- Willing to participate in monthly events and promote brand in every possible way (e.g on respective social media accounts, with fellow crafters)
- Incorporate a broad range of styles in your projects from card making, scrap-booking, envelopes, tags, mixed media and more.
- Engagement with Tubby Craft social media accounts, Facebook page and fellow design team members.
- Willing to showcase and promote fellow DT Members posts on there social media accounts.
- Exclusive use of Tubby Craft products on our blog posts (no additional stamps, inks, stencils and blocks of other brands).
- Must not be part of any other design team of Indian brand with same line of products for the above-mentioned duration.
- Must send 2-3 projects every month to Tubby Craft office to display on our showcase boards.
- Monthly DT kit with previous and new release of stamps, inks, blocks, stencils and other new released products.
- Exclusive previews of any of our upcoming products.
- Features across all Tubby Craft social media accounts.
- Link back to your blog, with your name and picture on our website blog. Link back to your facebook, instagram profile and blog featuring your work
- Special discount on Tubby Craft products during your term.
- Special discount code for DT Members who conduct workshops.
- Tubby Craft Designer Team badge for your blog.
- Private group for design team members.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us an email at email@example.com with the following information -
- Subject line - Tubby Craft DT Call Sep - June 2021 - your name
- Tell us a bit about yourself (including your name, photo, bio, contact address, interests)
- Tell us why you would like to join the team.
- Link to your blog, social media handles (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,or Youtube)
- Send us 5 of your best projects that shows your skills in best possible way. Please share images and not links.
- Tell us what do you love the most about Tubby Craft products and what best you can do with our products and how you can contribute for the brand.
- Past design team experience (if any)
- Links to any publications or project features
All the best!
Love and Hugs,