Skip to main content

Techniques with Tubby Craft Dye inks by Bharati

Hi there! 
Today i shall be showcasing the inks by tubby crafts along with the some of the lovely floral stamps. Floral stamps are the best, simply because one can use them for all occasions , for all age groups and with lots of techniques. Don't you agree?

I have to tell you, i have been using the dye inks by Tubby craft since November 2018 and i fallen in love with these. I love them as in addition to being great for stamping, these inks are doing great with heat embossing, coloring with my copic markers, ink blending, coloring with prisma color pencils and i am able to water color with these as well. I find myself reaching for these more and more for their multi functionality and vibrant colors. The color swatch on the side of the ink pads is super helpful.

CARD 1 : Water coloring with Tubby Craft Inks

wc.png

To make this card, i first stamped the images of these beautiful flowers from the "Wishes with Magnolia" stamp set using their acrylic stamping blocks in jet black ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. The Tubby craft inks are so juicy they hold the embossing powder very well.


2.png 

Once I stamped, I watercolored the images with dye inks by Tubby Craft. The colors used are : Tangy Orange, Light Pink, Lemon Yellow and Lawn Green. You may gently apply the ink from the ink pad on to their acrylic blocks, add a little water and start water coloring using a brush. I also made a few splattered with the same inks once the coloring was done.

  3.png


I then Stamped the Happy Birthday from Fancy Sentiment stamp set in lovely font in jet black ink. I added a few gem stones to finish the card.


4.png

Supplies Used: TOOLS Tubby Craft’s acrylic block with guidelines – for comfort stamping and 

excellent gripping

     big acrylic block small


STAMP SETS 





INKS


ink Tangy-Orange ink Lemon-Yellowink Lawn Green ink Jet-Black ink Light-Pink 


  CARD 2: Layer Stamping with Tubby Craft Inks - CAS Thank you Card 


 My second card if a Clean and Simple card with the layering stamp set called "Camelia Layered Flower"


5.png 

 Made this CAS card in minutes and made a whole bunch of these.


  6.png

I stamped the layers of flowers using their acrylic stamping blocks with the Tubby craft inks called Light Pink, Hot Pink and Raspberry and fussy cut the stamped image

  7.png

I then stamped the image of the leaves using their acrylic stamping blocks in two different tubby craft inks called : Lawn Green and Emerald Green. The image of the leaves is from the same stamp set - "Camelia Layered Flower".




 I then Stamped the Thank you sentiment in a wonderful font and the butterfly from Fancy Sentiment stamp set in Tubby Craft inks called Aqua Blue and Sapphire Blue. I then adhered the fussy cut flower with a foam tape for dimension. 


  Supplies Used: TOOLS Tubby Craft’s acrylic block with guidelines – for comfort stamping and excellent gripping


  big acrylic block small 

  STAMP SETS 



 


INKS


ink Light-Pinkink Hot-Pinkink Raspberryink Lawn Green ink Emerald Green ink Aqua Blue ink Sapphire-Blue 



  CARD 3 : Ghost stamping with Tubby Craft Inks


8.png



9.png

I loved the leaf stamp from the "Camelia Layered Flower" stamp set that i had to use it again and repeatedly.
To make this card I first stamped the leaves repeatedly using their acrylic stamping blocks on white cardstock with Tubby craft inks called Lawn Green and Emerald Green. I also stamped it again repeatedly with a second generation of ink.

10.png

I added tiny flowers from the "Wishes with Magnolia" in variety of vibrant inks called Tangy Orange, Lemon Yellow and Raspberry pink. I cut the center out with a rectangle die, matted it and added it back in place with a piece of craft foam between. I then added a few embellishments, and a sentiment using their acrylic stamping blocks from the same "Camelia Layered Flower" stamp set.
The card design I used here was inspired by the talented Jennifer McGuire

9 


  Supplies Used: TOOLS Tubby Craft’s acrylic block with guidelines – for comfort stamping and excellent gripping

  big acrylic block small 


  STAMP SETS 





  INKS


ink Raspberryink Lawn Green ink Emerald Green ink Tangy-Orangeink Lemon-Yellowink Jet-Black


Tubby craft products are available at following retailers- 

  HNDMD 
  CraftsNeed 
  Letz Craft 
  Crafters Corner 
  Nirmal Stationers 
  The Craft Shop 
  Nagashri Arts
Crafters Emporio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATC coins using mini stamps

Hello there, This is Priyadarshini here today, I have ATC coins here today using stamps from Tubby craft. I have used 3 different stamps to make these. They are easy and quick to make and absolute fun too. I have a common base here which is black cardstock and die cut small circle from white cardstock. I created different background for each using stencils and inks from Tubby craft.  What are Artist trading coins? They are miniature art created on 2.5"circle of heavy base cardstock.  ATC with stenciled background                      First, I stenciled the white cardstock using stencils and dye inks. Then added this to a black circle die cut.  Inks used are:  Turquoise ,  Olive green ,  Lavender violet I offset the stencil to get a a complete stenciled background. I stamped the images from  Lovely Owl  and  Butterfly Love  and coloured them with colour pencils.  To embellish, I added corrugated sheet,cotton gauze and twine.  To finish the coins, I added

Tubby Craft - Penguin Love - Birthday Cards by Deepti

Hello Everyone, I'm stopping by to share two birthday cards using cute Tubby Craft stamp called "Penguin Love" and "Birthday Wishes". I have used Masking technique to make both the cards. Card 1 To make this card, I die cut out the white card stock and stamped the penguins by masking them using Black tubby craft ink. Once satisfied, I stamped the balloons too and colored all these images using alcohol markers. After that I stamped the sentiment on white strip and adhered the same using foam tape along with washi tape. Glued it on Pista green card stock. Finally added some clear sequins to complete it. Here is my second card using same stamp set.. For this card also, I die cut out white card stock . Then I stamped the image and masked it to ink the background. After that I stamped the balloons and the sentiment. Added stamped and fussy cut gift too.  Finally adhered it on matching note card and added some matching s

Two amazing anniversary cards by Anushree

Hi Everyone !! Hope you all are doing good and crafting too. I have two cards for today. I have highlighted  different techniques for each card. Onto my first card, I have tried showcasing repeated stamping in a border style . I have used Plumeria Florals stamp set and Jet Black dye ink from Tubby craft to stamp the border first. Next I chose Imperial Red and Lead gray dye inks from Tubby Craft to color my florals. Sentiment is a die cut on Gold card stock and the card is embellished in gold peals. For border,I have adhered Gold border die cut to enhance the card on a black cardstock. Now onto my second card, I am using Checkered Stencil for the background .I have used rainbow colors from Tubby Craft Dye ink collection to put them on paper using blending brushes. I masked the center with a circle die cut before applying inks to the card base. Once stenciled background is ready,I removed the mask and stamped sentiment from Luc